Please share this scam alert with your friends on social media.
This is a good example of the overseas soldier scam. “Sgt. Chad” is stationed in Iraq, and he needs your help in getting some war profits out of the country. It’s all legal, he assures you. And employing a familiar kind of reverse psychology, he asks if you can be trusted. If I were you, I wouldn’t worry about your own trustworthiness; I’d worry about the scammer calling himself “Sgt. Chad.”
from COOK CHAD Paulschexnayder@aol.com
date Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:43 PM
subject The most important thing is; “Can We Trust you”
hide details 11:43 PM (1 hour ago)
I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My names is SGT.COOK CHAD of the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Ba’qubah in Iraq; we have about $10 Million that we want to move out of the country. This money was found in boxes some time ago during our routine raid around the base.
My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. It is oil money and legal.
The most important thing is; “Can We Trust you”?
Once the funds get to you, simply take out 20% as your share and keep the remaining 80% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely. Also you can view this Link for proper verification
If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation. We have kept this money for so long but right now the US President, Barack Obama said he is pulling us out from Iraq so I must have this cash out immediately. Reply me at